Monday, May 15, 2006

Hurry

No time! This will be a lightning speed post, so hold onto your hats!

Afghan Antics
There seems to be some confusion about my afghan concerns. Thanks, commenters, for your well wishes that the afghan will look okay once finished. But that was never my concern - yes I know it looks like a muppet or maybe even muppet vomit - but you should feel it. You'd want to nap under it too. My concern is that I'm already tired of knitting it and I've only got about an inch. Now I have never been known for my patience (I say if it takes you more than five minutes to pick out a paint color for your wall then someone else more decisive should pick it for you) and I just don't see this materializing. Anyone placing bets should really bet against me finishing.

Brag Bag
Amber just sent me these gorgeous pictures of Linus and Zipper and I have to share because I know you just haven't seen enough pictures of the animals.



And just so Einstein doesn't feel left out, here is a stock picture of him, albeit when he was at least 6-7 pounds less tubby than he is now:

Well, kids - that's it. I'll try to post more tomorrow. I need to go to bed!

Thought of the day: In the dictionary, everything starts with 'e'.

1 Comments:

Blogger brooke t. higgins said...

If your afghan is anything like my afghan (and dozens of other projects) it was doomed before it was born. Good luck!

11:24 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home